From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-devhelp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devhelp] dodoc vs directories
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 20:57:05
1 James Cloos schrieb:
2 >>>>>> "TS" == Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o> writes:
3 >
4 > TS> I just tried libgit2 (dev-libs/libgit2-0.16.0) and it installs just fine
5 > TS> for me, so i cannot reproduce this (base version for my portage is
6 > TS> 2.2_alpha87), what are your versions of portage and libgit2?
7 >
8 > As I implied by saying master, -9999. libgit2 is also 0.16.0.
9 >
10 > I tried updating portage just before posting, the log says that was from
11 > 9997bb9c81e07 to 4a85888920244.
12 >
13 > My last successful install of libgit2 was 0.15.0 back in October, so the
14 > change which made portage start failing ebuilds which try to dodoc dirs
15 > was done sometime in the last four months.
16 >
17 > TS> P.S.: No need to cc me, i am subscribed to this list.
18 >
19 > I'm used to lkml-style etiquette; include everyone who has posted in the
20 > CC. It tends to be the norm on technical lists, and is what gnus does
21 > by default if I reply to the copy sent directly. I (now) see that this
22 > lists munges reply-to, so this reply honours that....
23 >
24 > -JimC
25
26 Not much i can help with, since i cannot reproduce this myself.
27 Maybe you ask portage maintainers on irc in #gentoo-portage or on the
28 related mailing list about this.
32 Thomas Sachau
33 Gentoo Linux Developer