From: "de Almeida
To: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>, gentoo-devhelp@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-devhelp] gdbm ebuild with 64bit off_t
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:48:29
> -----Original Message----- > From: Mike Frysinger [mailto:vapier@g.o] > Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 10:02 AM > > well, you obviously need to rebuild the digest or temporarily remove > strict > from FEATURES > -mike
Never dealt with ebuild files before; did some reading and then cd /usr/portage/sys-libs/gdbm/ ebuild gdbm-1.8.3-r3.ebuild digest emerge gdbm Noticed that gcc now uses -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 Thanks for your help. I am wondering whether the mods you suggested will be part of gdbm ebuild files in the future. -- Valmor -- gentoo-devhelp@l.g.o mailing list