From: Michael Hammer <michael@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-devhelp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devhelp] CPAN Modules
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 07:45:26
1 * Henry Gebhardt <hsggebhardt@××××××××××.com> [080314 21:44]:
2 > I'd also be interested in the proper way to handle this. Have you
3 > found a solution?
4
5 As fas as I can say it's the better way to create ebuilds for the CPAN
6 modules you need. The danger of using g-cpan is the fact that the
7 install is more or less a live install. But you can use g-cpan very
8 easily to create a default ebuild for the module you need. Put this
9 ebuild in your overlay and you have a versioned CPAN module on which
10 you can depend.
11
12 g, mueli
16 ______
17 Michael Hammer / |
18 GPG-Key-ID: 0x1BA5F0DE \______|
19 GPG-Fingerprint: ||
20 8704 11D1 048A 2F24 89D0 6B9E 3EC4 6EDF 1BA5 F0DE ||
21 phone: +43 (0) 650 86 33 55 8 ||
22 Graz - AUSTRIA ||
23 http://www.michael-hammer.at/ michael@×××××××××.net ~~