From: Torsten Veller <tove@g.o>
To: gentoo-devhelp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-devhelp] Re: Rebuild after Perl Upgrade
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 07:51:28
* Thomas Kahle <tom111@×××.de>:
> In an ebuild, how can I specify that a package needs to be rebuild after > an upgrade of perl ?
You can't. But perl ebuild recommends to run ´perl-cleaner´ after upgrading: ,-- man perl-cleaner | Clean up old perl installations, attempting to emerge --oneshot | packages left over from a perl upgrade, as well as any packages that | linked against the old version of libperl.so. '-- Is this what you are looking for? -- gentoo-devhelp@l.g.o mailing list