From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: James Cloos <cloos@×××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-devhelp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devhelp] dodoc vs directories
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 19:05:34
1 James Cloos schrieb:
2 >>>>>> "TS" == Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o> writes:
3 >
4 > TS> Please give me some common example for such a failure.
5 >
6 > libgit2 is the one which sent me on the search, but there were several
7 > which failed in install due to dodoc calls.
8
9 I just tried libgit2 (dev-libs/libgit2-0.16.0) and it installs just fine
10 for me, so i cannot reproduce this (base version for my portage is
11 2.2_alpha87), what are your versions of portage and libgit2?
12
13 P.S.: No need to cc me, i am subscribed to this list.
17 Thomas Sachau
18 Gentoo Linux Developer