Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-devrel
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-devrel: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Sun Nov 20, 2011
Administrativa: List closed- Alex Legler
Fri Nov 12, 2010
Re: LibreOffice project: request for contributors and mentoring- Mike Frysinger
Thu Nov 11, 2010
LibreOffice project: request for contributors and mentoring- David Nelson
Mon Jan 05, 2009
A note to announce my return- Ferris McCormick
Tue Dec 23, 2008
Not very available: 24.xii.08 -- 04.i.09- Ferris McCormick
Mon May 05, 2008
Re: Can I help you?- Ferris McCormick
Thu Jun 21, 2007
[RFC] Staff (support) projects and IRC channels- Ferris McCormick
Wed May 23, 2007
Ombudsman project ending- Bryan Østergaard
Thu Apr 19, 2007
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: Resignation- Ferris McCormick
Mon Apr 16, 2007
Re: Equal treatment of developers in violation of policy- Wernfried Haas
Sun Apr 15, 2007
Equal treatment of developers in violation of policy- Ferris McCormick
Sat Feb 10, 2007
New recruiters lead!- Bryan Østergaard
Tue Jan 23, 2007
Changing the new-dev quizzes- Bryan Østergaard
Mon Jan 15, 2007
A few changes in Developer Relations- Bryan Østergaard
Wed Oct 04, 2006
Changes in Developer Relations and log of devrel meeting- Bryan Østergaard
Sat Sep 02, 2006
Re: [GLEP] Bugzilla access for contributor- Stefan Schweizer
Re: [GLEP] Bugzilla access for contributor- Homer Parker
Re: [GLEP] Bugzilla access for contributor- Alec Warner
Re: [GLEP] Bugzilla access for contributor- Stefan Schweizer
Re: [GLEP] Bugzilla access for contributor- Stefan Schweizer
Re: [GLEP] Bugzilla access for contributor- Alec Warner
Re: [GLEP] Bugzilla access for contributor- Wernfried Haas
Fri Sep 01, 2006
[GLEP] Bugzilla access for contributor- Stefan Schweizer
Sat May 20, 2006
Re: [Fwd: Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment]- Jason Huebel
Fri May 19, 2006
Re: [Fwd: Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment]- Chris Gianelloni
Re: [Fwd: Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment]- Ferris McCormick
Re: [Fwd: Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment]- Chris Gianelloni
Re: [Fwd: Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment]- Wernfried Haas
Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment- Jan Kundrát
Re: [Fwd: Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment]- Jason Huebel
Thu May 18, 2006
Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment- Wernfried Haas
[Fwd: Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment]- Mike Doty
Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment- Grant Goodyear
Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment- Mike Doty
Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment- Shyam Mani
Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment- Mike Doty
Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment- Tim Yamin
Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment- Thomas Cort
RFC: etiquette enforcment- Mike Doty
Wed May 10, 2006
Re: RFC: Conflict resolution project members- Ferris McCormick
Tue May 09, 2006
RFC: Conflict resolution project members- Jon Portnoy
Sat Apr 29, 2006
Announce: new devrel lead- Bryan Østergaard
Mon Apr 24, 2006
Conflict resolution policy RFC- Jon Portnoy
Sun Apr 09, 2006
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Improving Gentoo User Relations (fwd)- Christel Dahlskjaer
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Improving Gentoo User Relations (fwd)- Christel Dahlskjaer
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Improving Gentoo User Relations (fwd)- Ferris McCormick
Sat Apr 08, 2006
Re: [Fwd: Finalizing the returning Dev policy]- Mike Doty
Re: [Fwd: Finalizing the returning Dev policy]- Mike Frysinger
[Fwd: Finalizing the returning Dev policy]- Daniel Ostrow
Thu Mar 16, 2006
Re: user representatives?- Christel Dahlskjaer
user representatives?- Torsten Veller
Fri Mar 03, 2006
Re: Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project- George Prowse
Thu Mar 02, 2006
Re: Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project- George Prowse
Re: Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project- Paul Varner
Re: Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project- George Prowse
Re: Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project- George Prowse
Re: Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project- Wernfried Haas
Re: Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project- George Prowse
Re: Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project- amne
Re: Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project- George Prowse
Re: Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project- Christel Dahlskjaer
Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project- Christel Dahlskjaer
Annoying verification that know one will want.- Ferris McCormick
Fri Nov 04, 2005
Re: Re: [gentoo-core] Michael Cummings (mcummings) and the return- Donnie Berkholz
Re: [gentoo-core] Michael Cummings (mcummings) and the return- Jason Stubbs
Fri Sep 16, 2005
Re: Meeting log for Thursday 1800UTC (fwd)- Homer Parker
Thu Sep 15, 2005
Meeting log for Thursday 1800UTC (fwd)- Deedra Waters
Meeting log for Thursday 1800UTC- Daniel Ostrow
Mon Sep 12, 2005
Re: devrel meeting etc- Aron Griffis
Re: devrel meeting etc- Ferris McCormick
Re: devrel meeting etc- Grant Goodyear
Re: devrel meeting etc- Aron Griffis
Re: devrel meeting etc- Deedra Waters
Re: devrel meeting etc- Aron Griffis
Fri Sep 09, 2005
Re: tomorrow's meeting- Tom Martin
Thu Sep 08, 2005
Re: tomorrow's meeting- kloeri
Re: devrel meeting etc- Deedra Waters
Re: devrel meeting etc- Ferris McCormick
Re: devrel meeting etc- Elfyn McBratney
Re: tomorrow's meeting- Ferris McCormick
tomorrow's meeting- Deedra Waters
Wed Sep 07, 2005
Re: devrel meeting etc- Paul Varner
Re: devrel meeting etc- Mike Frysinger
Re: devrel meeting etc- Jon Portnoy
Re: devrel meeting etc- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: devrel meeting etc- Jon Portnoy
Re: devrel meeting etc- Paul Varner
Re: devrel meeting etc- Deedra Waters
Re: devrel meeting etc- Donnie Berkholz
Re: devrel meeting etc- Paul Varner
Re: devrel meeting etc- Deedra Waters
Re: devrel meeting etc- Mike Doty
Re: devrel meeting etc- Jon Portnoy
Re: devrel meeting etc- Jon Portnoy
Re: devrel meeting etc- Paul Varner
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-devrel: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Nov 20, 2011

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-devrel mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.