Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-devrel
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-devrel: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Wed Sep 07, 2005
Re: devrel meeting etc- Olivier Fisette
Re: devrel meeting etc- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: devrel meeting etc- Jon Portnoy
Re: devrel meeting etc- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: devrel meeting etc- Donnie Berkholz
Re: devrel meeting etc- Deedra Waters
Re: devrel meeting etc- Ciaran McCreesh
Tue Sep 06, 2005
Re: devrel meeting etc- Jon Portnoy
Re: devrel meeting etc- Deedra Waters
Re: devrel meeting etc- Paul Varner
Re: devrel meeting etc- Deedra Waters
Re: devrel meeting etc- Deedra Waters
Re: devrel meeting etc- Paul Varner
Re: devrel meeting etc- Mike Frysinger
Re: devrel meeting etc- Donnie Berkholz
Re: devrel meeting etc- Deedra Waters
Re: devrel meeting etc- Paul Varner
Re: devrel meeting etc- Mike Frysinger
Re: devrel meeting etc- Ciaran McCreesh
devrel meeting etc- Deedra Waters
Wed Jul 27, 2005
Re: 20050727 Meeting Log- Donnie Berkholz
20050727 Meeting Log- Tim Yamin
Tue Jul 05, 2005
20050705 Meeting log- Tim Yamin
Thu Jun 30, 2005
devrel meeting tuesday- Deedra Waters
Fri Jun 17, 2005
20050614 Meeting Log- Tim Yamin
Tue Jun 14, 2005
Re: meeting tuesday 1800 UTC?- Deedra Waters
Re: meeting tuesday 1800 UTC?- Aaron Walker
Re: meeting tuesday 1800 UTC?- Mike Doty
Re: meeting tuesday 1800 UTC?- Aaron Walker
Mon Jun 13, 2005
Re: meeting tuesday 1800 UTC?- Deedra Waters
Re: meeting tuesday 1800 UTC?- Daniel Ostrow
Re: meeting tuesday 1800 UTC?- Daniel Ostrow
Re: adjenda for next meeting- Deedra Waters
adjenda for next meeting- Deedra Waters
meeting tuesday 1800 UTC?- Deedra Waters
Sun Jun 12, 2005
Re: Re: [gentoo-core] Devrel Proposal- Michael Tindal
Re: [gentoo-core] Devrel Proposal- Ferris McCormick
Fri Jun 10, 2005
Exchanges with Ciaranm- Michael Tindal
Thu Jun 09, 2005
GLEP: Status of forum moderators in the Gentoo project- Christian Hartmann
Tue Jun 07, 2005
20050607 Meeting Logs- Tim Yamin
On the present subject- Daniel Ostrow
Re: Proposal- Deedra Waters
Re: Proposal- Aron Griffis
Re: Proposal- Ferris McCormick
Re: [gentoo-core] Suspended devs and -core- Sven Vermeulen
Re: Proposal- Olivier Fisette
Re: Proposal- Donnie Berkholz
Re: Proposal- Deedra Waters
Mon Jun 06, 2005
Re: Proposal- Ferris McCormick
Proposal- Michael Tindal
Re: Suspended devs and -core- Aron Griffis
Re: Suspended devs and -core- Corey Shields
Re: Suspended devs and -core- Deedra Waters
Re: Suspended devs and -core- Corey Shields
Suspended devs and -core- Grant Goodyear
Fri Jun 03, 2005
Re: meeting time, round something...- Deedra Waters
Re: meeting time, round something...- Aaron Walker
Re: meeting time, round something...- Donnie Berkholz
Re: meeting time, round something...- Donnie Berkholz
Re: meeting time, round something...- Deedra Waters
Re: meeting time, round something...- Donnie Berkholz
meeting time, round something...- Deedra Waters
Sat May 28, 2005
20050528 Meeting Log- Tim Yamin
Wed May 25, 2005
Re: devrel meeting, IMPORTANT- Daniel Ostrow
Re: devrel meeting, IMPORTANT- Donnie Berkholz
devrel meeting, IMPORTANT- Deedra Waters
Tue May 10, 2005
Re: Recruiters not on recruiters page- Deedra Waters
Recruiters not on recruiters page- Donnie Berkholz
Mon Apr 18, 2005
Re: devrel meeting- Donnie Berkholz
Sun Apr 17, 2005
Re: devrel meeting- Jon Portnoy
Re: devrel meeting- Deedra Waters
Re: devrel meeting- Mike Gardiner
Re: devrel meeting- Donnie Berkholz
Sat Apr 16, 2005
Re: devrel meeting- Deedra Waters
Re: devrel meeting- Jeremy Huddleston
Re: devrel meeting- Deedra Waters
Wed Apr 13, 2005
Re: devrel meeting- Donnie Berkholz
Re: devrel meeting- Mike Gardiner
Tue Apr 12, 2005
Re: devrel meeting- Jeremy Huddleston
devrel meeting- Deedra Waters
Mon Dec 06, 2004
Re: devrel meeting: 18:00 UTC monday?- Tim Yamin
Re: devrel meeting: 18:00 UTC monday?- Deedra Waters
Re: devrel meeting: 18:00 UTC monday?- Tim Yamin
Re: devrel meeting: 18:00 UTC monday?- Jason Huebel
Sun Dec 05, 2004
Re: devrel meeting: 18:00 UTC monday?- Donnie Berkholz
devrel meeting: 18:00 UTC monday?- Deedra Waters
Wed Sep 01, 2004
Re: New gentoo staffing needs listing- Deedra Waters
Re: New gentoo staffing needs listing- Daniel
Thu Aug 26, 2004
Re: Re: Finnish translator status- Deedra Waters
Re: Finnish translator status- Xavier Neys
Tue Aug 24, 2004
Re: Re: [gentoo-core] RFC: quiz and mentoring periods- Seemant Kulleen
Re: [gentoo-core] RFC: quiz and mentoring periods- Ciaran McCreesh
RFC: quiz and mentoring periods- Deedra Waters
RFC: experienced mentors- Deedra Waters
New eval period for new devs, and more mentor stuff- Deedra Waters
20040824 devrel meeting log- Jason Huebel
Re: devrel meeting- Deedra Waters
devrel meeting- Deedra Waters
Mon Aug 23, 2004
Re: devrel meeting- Jason Huebel
Sun Aug 22, 2004
Re: devrel meeting- Grant Goodyear
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-devrel: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Nov 20, 2011

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-devrel mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.