From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] devrel meeting etc
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:39:21
Grant Goodyear wrote:	[Mon Sep 12 2005, 03:16:04PM EDT]
> Personally, I'm still fond of my long-ago suggestion that the > judgement part of the process should be handled by > a randomly-selected group of devs, but I'm perfectly willing to > accept that such a proposal is unrealistic.
Jury duty makes sense to me. Regarding the discussion at hand, this doesn't treat dmwaters' expressed concern, rather it might make the process slightly *more* complex. OTOH, Ferris says that the new system hasn't even been used yet, so I don't yet understand on what evidence the concern is based. :-/ Regards, Aron -- Aron Griffis Gentoo Linux Developer