From: Tim Yamin <plasmaroo@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-devrel] The Gentoo Developer Handbook - Requests for Reviews
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:19:01
1 Hi all,
2
3 Gentoo Developer Relations, now with new and improved mojo-sensing <TM>
4 Doppler Radar, is happy to announce that the following documents are
5 open to review to everyone before they will be committed into the real
6 "live" handbook.
7
8 Any comments will be greatly appreciated, as would any suggestions on
9 any other parts of the Handbook that you may want to see improved.
10 Please reply to the gentoo-devrel list or me, and if prodding me on IRC
11 gives you personal satisfaction, then do that too :-)
12
13 * Ebuild Maintainance HOWTO
14 http://dev.gentoo.org/~plasmaroo/gentoo-docs/hb-guide-ebuild-maintaining.html
15
16 * Becoming a [Gentoo] developer
17 http://dev.gentoo.org/~plasmaroo/gentoo-docs/hb-introduction-becoming-a-dev.html
18
19 * Ebuild HOWTO (Now with flag-o-matic and eutils goodness)
20 http://dev.gentoo.org/~plasmaroo/gentoo-docs/hb-guide-ebuild.html
21
22 Thanks!
23
24 Eco-friendly <bits/disclaimer.h>: No developers were harmed during the
25 research, development and production of these documents.
26
27 | Tim Yamin: plasmaroo@g.o
29 | Gentoo Linux Developer Relations
30 | Gentoo Linux X86 Core and Kernel Team
31 | Gentoo Security and GLSA Security Systems
32 | Gentoo Scientific and EDA Package Development