From: Daniel Ostrow <dostrow@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] meeting tuesday 1800 UTC?
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:33:41
Oh, and I had wanted to revisit the topic of dealing with technical
infractions and weather or not it was something under devrel's control.
If it is not then we have to make sure that those who do have control of
dealing with them both (a). know that they do and more importantly (b).
are empowered by the managers and the general developer community at
large to deal with it. At the moment it seems that either there is no
such group or that we are it.

--Dan