From: "Bryan Østergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-devrel] Changes in Developer Relations and log of devrel meeting
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 06:42:12
1 Hi all.
2
3 Jon Portnoy (avenj) recently resigned from Developer Relations. In that
4 regard we had a meeting yesterday discussing the various issues from
5 that.
6
7 The (very) short summary is:
8 1. We've decided that I'm going to remain as the single devrel lead and
9 that I will appoint assistants if and when needed.
10 2. There's been some concern that things said in private has been
11 leaked. There's no proof of this happening but everybody was reminded
12 that things said in private really needs to remain private - no matter
13 how innocent it might seem.
14
15 Entire meeting log is attached to this mail.
16
17 Regards,
18 Bryan Østergaard

devrel-meeting.log text/plain