From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 16:51:53
On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 16:21 +0000, Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
<deleted>

It has been pointed out to me that the draft could have had more
information about what user-rel actually does/should do. This is indeed
correct, the draft was written with a very limited number of people as
the intended audience, and it didn't occur to me to ellaborate on it as
I sent it to the list.

So, from the very limited information available on the user-rel pages I
give you the following quote:

"The Gentoo User Relations Subproject offers a point of contact between
the development community and the user community. It looks at ways of
keeping advanced users and prospective developers informed about the
development community and it encourages fostering relations between the
development community and the user community."

The next draft of the document will be edited to include some more
background about user-rel.

Thank you,
Christel