From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] devrel meeting etc
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 20:41:07
1 How does someone else decide the punishment ensure fair? Truely, i don't
2 see that that does not in a situation like this, at any rate. People can
3 still appeal the overall decision to the council, there's knowone
4 stopping them from it reguardless of wether it's a commitee that makes
5 the decision, or 2 seperate branches.