From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] devrel meeting
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:06:26
This is the final list of topics for the devrel meeting.
On Sat, 21 Aug 2004, Deedra Waters wrote:

> Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 16:01:28 -0700 (PDT) > From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o> > Reply-To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o > To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o > Subject: [gentoo-devrel] devrel meeting > > hi all, > > I want to get together another devrel meeting for tuesday at 1800 utc > > Topics include: > > ideas for the recruiting process > user relations > the evil handbook :)
staffing needs: how to make it more visible? possible rewrite of the recruiters page. Maybe split it into front page and recruiters policy? Seems a bit crammed together to me
-- Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure - dmwaters@g.o Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org -- gentoo-devrel@g.o mailing list