From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: proctors@g.o
Cc: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-devrel] Re: Equal treatment of developers in violation of policy
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:32:54
On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 at 02:35:47PM +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
> [snip] > So I think the answer to hparker's question is that we try very hard > to treat all violators the same way; fundamental fairness demands it. > If you step back a bit from the ciaranm hearing, you will see that the > entire stage 2, 3 process was active in that case.
I think it's the same here, if any difference should be made, higher standards should be kept for developers as they represent Gentoo as a whole. How much of a difference dev status should make - no idea, i don't recall having this discussed with the proctors folks (yet), so this rather only my personal opinion. cheers, Wernfried -- Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org