From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Improving Gentoo User Relations (fwd)
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 04:05:59
1 On Sun, 2006-04-09 at 02:52 +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
2 [a lot of snippage]
3
4 Thanks Ferris,
5
6 Didn't miss it, was just reluctant to reply as er, it has been noted
7 that supposedly devrel must be insane for putting an enthusiastic
8 airhead in charge of userrel. I mean come on, who would want someone
9 who's enthusiastic AND who thanks people for having good suggestions?
10
11 So, I was mainly sat here pondering how enthusiasm equalled to being an
12 airhead.
13 But alas, I'm too blonde too figure it out..
14
15 Nah, more seriously, I was trying to figure out a way of sounding less
16 as if I care about userrel in order to avoid more of those remarks.
17
18 Thanks anyhow babe!
19
20 C.