From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] Proposal
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:10:32
1 Ferris McCormick wrote:[Tue Jun 07 2005, 08:26:23AM EDT]
2 > Personally, if I were on an appeals panel hearing a case I
3 > had previously investigated, I'd have trouble putting aside opinions I
4 > had formed during the appeals process (but I emphasise this is related
5 > to my own personal makeup).
6
7 It's not just your personal makeup. It's human nature. Some people
8 are better at compartmentalizing than others, but anybody would be
9 affected to some extent by bias formed during investigation.
10
11 Regards,
12 Aron
15 Aron Griffis