From: Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-devrel] [Fwd: Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment]
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:06:04
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 forwarding at Peters request...
5
6 - -------- Original Message --------
7
8 Mike, I tried to post this, but got an error message that the
9 list is unidirectional! Don't know what that's about. Maybe
10 I need to subscribe. Nonetheless, i wanted to share these thoughts
11 with you. You're welcome to post it on my behalf. I would appreciate
12 if you would xxx out my email though.
13
14 Subject: Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment
15 From: Peter <pete4abw@localhost>
16 Newsgroups: gmane.linux.gentoo.devrel
17 Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:22:07 -0400
18