From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Cc: dmwaters@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] tomorrow's meeting
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:18:33
1 On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 07:43 -0500, Deedra Waters wrote:
2 > All,
3 >
4 > I've not heard any yes or no to tomorrow's meeting at 1800 UTC from
5 > anyone, and i've got some last minute work stuff that has come up. I'd
6 > like to propose that this meeting get moved to monday, same time.
7 >
8 > If people can or can not make this time, please let me know asap. The
9 > only 2 adjenda items i've got for this meeting are recruiting stuff,
10 > the suggestion to change the policy slightly, and a third item (retiring
11 > devs)
12
13 Monday 1800UTC is fine with me.
14 Regards,
15 Ferris
16 --
17 Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
18 Developer, Gentoo Linux (Sparc, Devrel)