From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o, seemant@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] devrel meeting
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:22:38
1 Maybe we can get the staffing needs link included in the gwn when the
2 page is finished? Just an idea.
5 On Sat, 21 Aug 2004, Seemant Kulleen wrote:
6
7 > Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 16:15:57 -0700
8 > From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
9 > Reply-To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o, seemant@g.o
10 > To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
11 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] devrel meeting
12 >
13 > These topics look fine to me. I'd like to talk about the running list
14 > of herds/teams which need help. Either we get a news section every
15 > month or post to gwn every week or something -- basically increasing
16 > visibility on our needs.
17 >
18 > Also, I hope that some of the non-devrel people (especially the more
19 > vocal ones) are going to be at this meeting -- this is one of your
20 > opportunity to help change things rather than just seek enjoyment out of
21 > bitching.
25 Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
26 dmwaters@g.o
27 Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org
31 gentoo-devrel@g.o mailing list