From: Tim Yamin <plasmaroo@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-devrel] The Gentoo Developer Handbook - Requests for Reviews
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:20:24
Hi all,

Gentoo Developer Relations, now with new and improved mojo-sensing <TM>
Doppler Radar, is happy to announce that the following documents are
open to review to everyone before they will be committed into the real
"live" handbook.

Any comments will be greatly appreciated, as would any suggestions on
any other parts of the Handbook that you may want to see improved.
Please reply to the gentoo-devrel list or me, and if prodding me on IRC
gives you personal satisfaction, then do that too :-)

* Ebuild Maintainance HOWTO
http://dev.gentoo.org/~plasmaroo/gentoo-docs/hb-guide-ebuild-maintaining.html

* Becoming a [Gentoo] developer
http://dev.gentoo.org/~plasmaroo/gentoo-docs/hb-introduction-becoming-a-dev.html

* Ebuild HOWTO (Now with flag-o-matic and eutils goodness)
http://dev.gentoo.org/~plasmaroo/gentoo-docs/hb-guide-ebuild.html

Thanks!

Eco-friendly <bits/disclaimer.h>: No developers were harmed during the
research, development and production of these documents.