From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] New gentoo staffing needs listing
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 12:28:13
1 It is. I've been holding off, waiting on the finished recruiters pages
2 so we can get them linked to the front gentoo page at the same time. If
3 we're going to release it to the public, I'd really like to have the
4 recruiters pages ready to be linked at the same time since people will
5 probably have a lot of questions that can be avoided with that.