From: gentoo-doc-de-help@l.g.o
To: arch-gentoo-doc-de@l.g.o
Subject: ezmlm warning
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 15:12:09
gentoo-doc-de@g.o mailing list.

at gentoo-doc-de-owner@g.o.

Messages to you from the gentoo-doc-de mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the gentoo-doc-de mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the gentoo-doc-de mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <gentoo-doc-de-get.123_145@g.o>

send an empty message to: