From: "Alberto G. Hierro" <fiam@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-doc-es@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc-es] Little bug in openMosix HOWTO
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:08:41

Hi all list,

I am translating the openMosix HOWTO into Spanish. I think there is a little
bug in this paragraph. The word 'even' is repeated.

The slave filesystem right now is functional but far too bulky to be used in
a strictly computational sense.  Any libraries or binaries that the slave
needs to execute processes can be obtained from the master via MFS (Mosix
File System), therefore only a minimal amount of files are necessary.  In my
particular implementation booting up a slave does not even ___even___ execute
<c>/bin/login</c> making it impossible to fix any problems after start up.

- --
/*   Alberto G. Hierro (Skyhusker)	*/
/*	Linux User #298867	*/