From: Flammie Pirinen <flammie@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc-fi@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:14:59
1 2004-09-29, Xavier Neys sanoi, jotta:
2
3 > [clip]
4
5 One more question, now that I've gotten my schedules back in order and am generally a tad bit less irritable. Is it viable to cc all [Finnish] bugs to mailing list? That would make it easier to have new and updated Finnish documents announced to the list. If that is not ok, then the messages of course will still be always announced to my email, and I'll most often echo them to mailing list within 24 hours, but it's always one inconvenience and potential weak link more.
9 Flammie, Gentoo Linux Documentation's Finnish head translator.