From: Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc-fi@l.g.o
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 21:13:04
1 Flammie Pirinen wrote:
2 > 2004-10-06, Xavier Neys sanoi, jotta:
5 >>You need to define a procmail recipe to mail the notifications that bugzilla
6 >>sends *you* to the ML.
7 >>
8 >>Create a .forward file in your ~ on toucan with this line
9 >>| /usr/bin/procmail
12 > Ha, of course. I hadn't even think of this kind of solution... But there is one problem though. I have configured bugzilla not to sent me email on some simple status updates nor any of the events caused by myself. I'd still like to keep it that way for other bugs I'm watching. Is there a way to tweak around this one somehow? Of course I could easily announce it myself whenever I do changes or additions, but automagic is a cool thing to have :-)
13 >
14 Maybe you could cook up some extra recipes using the header field
15 X-Bugzilla-Reason and/or by scanning the contents based on the presence of
16 "------- Additional Comments From" and/or fields that appear in the
17 " What |Removed |Added" table to filter out
18 which mails go to the ML and which you want to see yourself.
19 Maybe only those with a new comment are worth being forwarded to the ML?
20
21 I haven't got any full recipe to offer because I let all mails come in and
22 delete them all at once. They are displayed threaded and a bug takes up only
23 one line in my list anyway.
26 Cheers,
27 --
28 / Xavier Neys