From: Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc-fi@l.g.o
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 17:18:55
1 Flammie Pirinen wrote:
2 > 2004-09-29, Xavier Neys sanoi, jotta:
5 >>[clip]
8 > One more question, now that I've gotten my schedules back in order and am generally a tad bit less irritable. Is it viable to cc all [Finnish] bugs to mailing list? That would make it easier to have new and updated Finnish documents announced to the list. If that is not ok, then the messages of course will still be always announced to my email, and I'll most often echo them to mailing list within 24 hours, but it's always one inconvenience and potential weak link more.
11 You can't have bugzilla CC its notifications to all your translators because
12 bugzilla does not know them and it does not know that a bug is a Finnish
13 translation. Yet, you can do it!
14 Yes, you can ;-)
15
16 You need to define a procmail recipe to mail the notifications that bugzilla
17 sends *you* to the ML.
18
19 Create a .forward file in your ~ on toucan with this line
20 | /usr/bin/procmail
21
22 Now you can use procmail on toucan. You can try the following recipe:
23 :0 c
24 * ^Subject:.*\[Fi(nnish)?\]
25 * ^From:.*bugzilla-daemon@g.o
26 |formail -f -I 'To: gentoo-doc-fi@g.o'|$SENDMAIL -t
29 The above recipe sends the bugzilla notifications that have either [Fi] or
30 [Finnish] (case-insensitive) in their subject line to this ML.
33 Hope this helps,
34 --
35 / Xavier Neys
36 \_ Gentoo Documentation Project