From: Flammie Pirinen <flammie@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc-fi@l.g.o
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 06:29:23
1 2004-37-09/29/04, Xavier Neys sanoi, jotta:
4 > So it's just about registering on bugs.g.o and gentoo-doc-fi once.
5 > Then notify (not even required, but avoids double work), get .xml, read,
6 > translate, post translation to bugs.g.o.
7
8 Ok, that sounds easy enough, I replaced my explanation of translation process with this guideline now.
9
10 > Not sure what you mean. The link does not point to a discussion, it points to
11 > the full archive. Bits of English in some posts is to be expected. How would
12
13 Well, by default gmane gave me that first message, of course, I thought you were referring to that conversation thread then. My mistake, I should've read whole archive through before giving statements.
17 Flammie, Gentoo Linux Documentation's Finnish head translator.