From: Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc-fr@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc-fr] dev.gentoo.org indisponible samedi
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:10:07
Bonjour *,

dev.gentoo.org déménage ce samedi.
Cela signifie pas emails vers votre bienfaiteur, mais aussi que
notre trads-fr.html sera indisponible.
La migration commencera samedi 18/10 15:00 heure de Paris et durera le
temps qu'il faut (comme pour le fût du canon).

@+

We will be migrating dev.gentoo.org to a new server hosted at OSU.  The
primary reason for this move is to give us better on-site support in the
case of a server emergency.  The current location of dev.gentoo.org has
very spotty on-site support.

WHEN:
=====

The server migration will take place this Saturday, starting at
approximately 1300UTC.

During this time, all developer email will be unavailable.  It will
queue up on our other mail server, so no mail will be lost.  However,
you will not be able to receive mail during this time, nor will you be
able to use the SMTP service on dev.gentoo.org either.
--
< Xavier Neys                  >