From: Paul Waring <pwaring@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] adding support for wikipedia links
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 10:03:40
On 02/09/06, Gianni Costanzi <gianni.costanzi@×××××.com> wrote:
I think if you're having to specify another attribute in the wikipedia tag then you're probably better off just sticking with <url> - a separate tag would only be useful if it could generalise more than just prepending http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ to the topic attribute. If Wikipedia automatically redirected to the English version if a translation wasn't available then it might be useful, but as far as I can tell that's not the case. Paul -- Data Circle http://datacircle.org/ -- gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list