From: Xavier Miller <xavier.miller@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Simple XSLT script for xml -> html?
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 18:07:54
1 Hello Sven,
2
3 I will simply use xslt-transfom by using website xslts (from CVS
4 gentoo/xml). It works almost out-of-the-box :)
5
6 Kind regards,
7 Xavier.
8
9 Le 27/07/12 10:53, Sven Vermeulen a écrit :
10 > On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 09:57:47PM +0200, Xavier Miller wrote:
11 >> Is there a simple script to convert a GuideXML file to html?
12 >>
13 >> Is it enough to use handbook.xslt applied to the xml files?
14 >
15 > I don't know if it is considered simple, but currently most development is
16 > done through the gorg application (should be installable through portage).
17 >
18 > See http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp/doc/gorg.xml
19 >
20 > You can also write an XSL that transforms the GuideXML/HandbookXML into
21 > whatever you like. I have one to convert documents to docbook (which then
22 > can be used to generate all other formats, including HTML).
23 >
24 > See https://github.com/sjvermeu/small.coding/tree/master/gxml2docbook
25 >