From: Jakob Buchgraber <jakob.buchgraber@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Gentoo Installer translations requested
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:40:58
1 Jan Kundrát wrote:
2 > Jakob Buchgraber wrote:
3 >> Ok. I'll translate the two files within the next few days. Would you
4 >> be so kind as to create me an svn account?
5 >
6 > Hi Jakob,
7 > sorry, but we don't create SVN accounts. You can send your translation
8 > by mail, the instructions are described in the first mail in this thread.
9 >
10 >> As I'd also like to help writing and translating documentations in
11 >> the future.
12 >
13 > Nice to hear this. Make sure you read through various docs [1] to know
14 > how exactly we work and what are the best ways to help us.
15 >
16 > [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp/#doc_chap4
17 >
18 > Cheers,
19 > -jkt
23 But how can I maintain the translations then? Shall I always send you an
24 e-mail?
25
26 Best Regards Jay
29 My system configuration (Gentoo Linux): http://www.linux-stats.org/index.php?c=userpage&sys=810