From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Where can i download the latest trads (or trads.rb) from?
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 23:45:17
1 On 05/10/10 19:16, Joshua Saddler wrote:
2 > All you can do is check archive.org. That's what I had to do when I recovered a text-only version of the Gorg howto. Had to completely XMLify it from scratch, and do the editing all over again.
3 >
4 > Anything else you're looking for should be on archive.org, too -- just use the Wayback Machine link at the top.
5
6 So he lost both the domain and the content?
10 Sebastian