From: Josh <jackdark@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Closing old docs bugs
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:13:43

Hey, gents. Attached is a list I compiled of old docs bugs that should, IMHO, be
closed. Nearly all of them are at least a year old; some are two or three years
old! For the bugs that needed it, I provided a quick reason why it should be
closed. Thoughts? I reviewed the bugs carefully. You'll note that not all the
RESO LATER bugs were selected; there are some that should be kept as LATER. See
this bugzilla search page for the complete list: http://tinyurl.com/aujze

I'd probably close a few of them myself, but I don't have that access *quite*
yet. :)

Thanks for checking them out,

Josh (aka nightmorph)

buglist.txt text/plain