From: Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] New Bugzilla Guide - Important info for Translators
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 22:40:39

Hi everyone,
            I've just made some major changes on the new
bugzilla-howto.xml and pushed them online a while back. There are
chances that the doc might undergo more changes over the next few days,
since there is an opinion that it is too big to be put into one guide
etc etc.

We're still discussing the pros and cons of the same and hence I'd like
to request our translators to be wary of bugzilla-howto.xml and not work
on translations of the doc until further notice.

Just thought I'd drop a note here to inform you chaps of the same. Thanks!

Regards,

- --
Shyam Mani | <fox2mike@g.o>
docs-team  | http://gdp.gentoo.org