From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Important : 2006.0 Handbooks
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 23:47:28
On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 16:46 -0500, Curtis Napier wrote:
You can actually use the 2005.1-r1 CD from /experimental. There is a link to the Installer FAQ on the Gnome desktop. In the FAQ, it tells you how to update the Installer to the latest snapshot. Doing that will be the same as getting a new CD, except the kernel and the packages will be older. -- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering - Strategic Lead x86 Architecture Team Games - Developer Gentoo Linux -- gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list