From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: matthew.summers@××××××××××××.com, gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Nagios 3 guide
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 15:54:45
1 Hi Matthew
2
3 As I said on https://bugs.gentoo.org/131942 I'm going to focus my
4 attention on a document about Nagios and Gentoo. I don't know if you
5 or one of your colleagues is already working on Nagios documentation
6 for Gentoo?
7
8 My focus is not on Nagios itself - we don't need to document Nagios,
9 they have documentation editors themselves. However, the document
10 would focus on installing Nagios on the master server, installing the
11 necessary plugins on the clients, configuring nrpe/check_ssh on Gentoo
12 systems and integrating Gentoo-specific metrics.
13
14 Can you tell me if you know someone already working on similar documentation?
15
16 Wkr,
17 Sven Vermeulen
18 --