From: Xavier Miller <xavier.miller@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Beginner needs help
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 07:26:58
1 Quoting Damien Levac <damien.levac@×××××.com>:
2
3 > Hmm, never thought of doing translations.
4 > Is there a lot of stuff left to do in English to French translations? Or
5 > just some article here and there?
6 >
7 > Damien
8
9 Hello
10 There is at least 3 years updates to integrate, since the french
11 translation is not active anymore.
12
13 I started an initiative to update the French manual [1], but I don't
14 have not so much time for now (I had some free time before, but I
15 changed of work and have things to do =:o>)
16
17 Feel free to collaborate to that unofficial initiative, the best way
18 for non-developers is to files documentation bugs with patch to
19 updated documents.
20
21 Kind regards,
22 Xavier Miller