From: Joshua Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] trads.xml updates available?
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 01:37:51
On Sun, 06 Feb 2011 00:29:24 +0100
Tobias Heinlein <keytoaster@g.o> wrote:

> Hi, > > I just noticed that there were some docs missing in our (the > Germans') trads.xml and I wonder if there are any updates on it > publicly available. I have been adding new entries and removing old > ones along with the changes to metadoc.xml and apparently I missed > a few in the past or just forgot about updating trads.xml. > > How do the other translation teams handle it? How do you decide > about the files' priorities? > > Thanks, > Tobias > > [1] http://www.gentoo.de/trads/trads-de.xml
Beats me. I don't remember if I've ever had to make changes to the file. Maybe neysx did back in the day, but he's nowhere to be found. I'd say just do what works for you and fits with the rest of our docs. Any other help you need from me, just ask. There's a doc someplace that lists the relative priorities of the docs -- handbook was at the top of the list.