From: "Roger A. Simoneau" <hyrion@××××.ca>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Xorg Documentation Suggestion
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 00:26:17
> > How was evdev not installed when you first started Xorg?
I really have no idea. I haven't changed any settings since I first reported the anomaly.
> > Did you re-emerge things with different settings after?
Nope, but I did start a cleanup process last night after having read through Dale's rundown on what he does. I guess for the moment, I'll have to chalk the situation up to a really bizzare anomaly. Once I've stepped everything, I'll be rebuilding again (always do the process twice, once into a sandbox, the second into the main). However, the rebuild will consist of the latest files at the time I start that so at this point I don't really expect the issue to resurface. Roger S.