From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Cc: James Robertson <james@××××××××××××.uk>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Greetings from an enthusiastic Linux user
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 22:40:34
1 On Thursday 29 November 2007, James Robertson wrote:
2 > I have been using Gentoo on the server for the past 9 months, and I
3 > couldn't have done it without such good documentation. I used the
4 > stage 3 minimal install on both occasions using the live CD, and I
5 > liked the command-line installation, it reminded me of OpenBSD. I read
6 > a bit about Gentoo's history so the BSD style way of working wasn't a
7 > surprise to me.
8 >
9 > I'm not interested in actual development at the moment, but I am quite
10 > interested to know how people manage themselves to work together.
11
12 if you're asking about the Gentoo project as a whole, then you'd prob be
13 better posting the question to the Gentoo Project mailing list
14 -mike