From: "José Fournier" <jaaf.forums@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Translation of the Handbook
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 16:03:47
1 Le 21/01/2015 20:52, Sven Vermeulen a écrit :
2 > On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 09:16:37AM +0100, José Fournier wrote:
3 >> I have been far from Gentoo since a while and I would like to restart
4 >> translation of the handbook.
5 >> I have already translated some bits but I have trouble with the title of
6 >> the pages.
7 >> For example, I translated this one:
8 >> https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64/Installation/About/fr but I
9 >> cannot manage to translate its title.
10 >> Where should I go for this?
11 > Hi José
12 >
13 > You need to set the title through
14 >
15 > {{#set:Has short Title=...|Has Title=...}}
16 >
17 > and include {{Handbook:Templates/SetTitle}} in the page.
18 >
19 > I've added information on this at the following:
20 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Documentation/HandbookDevelopment#Titles
21 >
22 > Hope it is of use for you.
23 >
24 > Wkr,
25 > Sven Vermeulen
29 Hi Sven,
30
31 I am reading your guide and I still have trouble doing what you suggest.
32 For example, reading:
33
34 "To set the title for a translated page, first*include the*
35 |{{Handbook:Templates/SetTitle}}| code*in the translated page* (but
36 inside |<noinclude>| tags so the full one-page pages do not inherit it. "
37
38 I am asking: « How to access the code of the translated page? As a
39 translator, I only access blocks for translation. I thought I could add
40 the suggested code at the beginning of the first translated block but
41 looking at the other languages, it doesn't seem they did that way.