From: Gregorio Guidi <greg_g@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Fwd: Typo in http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/kde-split-ebuilds.xml
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 09:45:45
1 ---------- Forwarded Message ----------
2
3 Subject: Typo in http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/kde-split-ebuilds.xml
4 Date: Sunday 01 January 2006 18:08
5 From: Matt Schneider <malaeum@×××××.com>
6 To: greg_g@g.o
7
8 Just thought I'd try and help out =)
9
10 I don't know if it was intentionally left there as a little mark by the
11 author, but at one point the author refers to plural boxes as
12 "boxen" (good ol' german). Its in the paragraph here:
13
14 "Finally, installing all of KDE makes sense if you want to explore the
15 available packages or are setting up a multi-user environment; however,
16 most people use only some of the 300+ KDE apps available. Anyone who
17 really cares about compilation time, such as owners of older boxen, can
18 gain more time by selectively installing packages than they might lose
19 by the overhead incurred."
23 ---------------------------------------------------------------------
24
25 Matt Schneider
26 Materials Engineering Student
27 Purdue University
28 West Lafayette, Indiana, USA
29 (For those who wonder were that is, find the biggest
30 corn field you can, and I'm right in the middle of it)
31
32 matt@×××××.com
33 malaeum@×××××.com
36 "I don't believe in God. I don't believe in America.
37 I don't believe in rock-and-roll. I believe in me."
38
39 --Billy Corgan
40
42