From: Sven Vermeulen <svermeulen@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Regarding handbook/draft/complete
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:10:47
Like someone else stated, I too have played with the thought of converting the XML to something ready for publishing. In my test, I converted it to LaTeX. An example output can be seen at http://dev.gentoo.org/~swift/tmp/handbook.pdf. The process is quite automated although I do have to fix the LaTeX code using a shell script before I start rendering it as PDF. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list