From: Paul Waring <pwaring@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] adding support for wikipedia links
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 09:16:42
On 02/09/06, Jesse McNelis <jessta@×××××.com> wrote:
> Doesn't sound like a good idea. > the <uri> tag already allows for links to sites.
I suppose it depends on how often documentation writers are linking to Wikipedia, if there's a lot of links then it might be useful to add another tag as it would also mean that (in theory at least) you could automatically make the links point to the right Wikipedia site depending on which translation of the docs you were viewing - e.g. fr.wikipedia.org for the French docs. Paul -- Data Circle http://datacircle.org/ -- gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list