From: Camille Huot <cam@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Review of Documentation Policy
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:50:16
Hey, sorry for my late feedback,

"""
The Gentoo Documentation Project Team consists of editors and authors,
working
on our main documentation and its translations. Like most other Gentoo
projects,
it is lead by a project lead whose additional job is to look after the team
and
its resources in general (such as focusing on recruitment when necessary and
acting as an unbiased mediator when two or more developers have a dispute
over
something).
"""

I don't like the end "acting as an unbiased mediator when two or more
developers have a dispute over
something", we're not childs that need to be calm down :) -- Here's my
suggested drop-in: "taking final decisions when consensus cannot be found
otherwise."

(I also spotted a typo: it is lead -> it is led)

I can commit the changes if you're fine.

Best,
Camille Huot