From: Camille Huot <cam@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Review of Documentation Policy
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:50:16
1 Hey, sorry for my late feedback,
2
3 """
4 The Gentoo Documentation Project Team consists of editors and authors,
5 working
6 on our main documentation and its translations. Like most other Gentoo
7 projects,
8 it is lead by a project lead whose additional job is to look after the team
9 and
10 its resources in general (such as focusing on recruitment when necessary and
11 acting as an unbiased mediator when two or more developers have a dispute
12 over
13 something).
14 """
15
16 I don't like the end "acting as an unbiased mediator when two or more
17 developers have a dispute over
18 something", we're not childs that need to be calm down :) -- Here's my
19 suggested drop-in: "taking final decisions when consensus cannot be found
20 otherwise."
21
22 (I also spotted a typo: it is lead -> it is led)
23
24 I can commit the changes if you're fine.
25
26 Best,
27 Camille Huot