From: Zhang Le <r0bertz@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] How can I make gentoo-doc on my local apache server?
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 09:51:12
On 17:12 Mon 03 Aug     , Sam Liao wrote:
> Thanks. > > This page does not mention how to set up web service.
You may google "gorg.xml". The first result is mentioned in the link I have sent to you. However, the link is no functioning. Maybe neysx's server is down. But you can still see it via google's cache.
I believe so. gorg is actually short for gentoo.org. At least, gentoo-cn.org uses gorg. -- Zhang, Le Gentoo/Loongson Developer http://zhangle.is-a-geek.org 0260 C902 B8F8 6506 6586 2B90 BC51 C808 1E4E 2973