From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: okupy, a Django rewrite of www.g.o
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 22:52:12
On 06/02/11 19:22, wireless wrote:
> If you really want this maze to create documents, then *FIRST* create > the docs that folks can follow to create acceptable docs.
I fail to see how your suggestion to create more docs describing documentation policies are supposed to actually help address the problem you described at the beginning of your e-mail, the "lack of documentation freshness". Or maybe my sarcasm meter is broken today. Anyway, why don't you contribute to some Gentoo wiki? Cheers, Jan -- Trojita, a fast e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/