From: "Łukasz Damentko" <rane@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] gentoo-doc-cvs and messages from /main/en
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:53:40
1 On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:43:42 +0100
2 Jan Kundrát <jkt@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hi folks,
5 > our gentoo-doc-cvs mailing lists currently delivers only commit messages
6 > from gentoo/xml/htdocs/doc/en/, AFAIK. What about changing it to include
7 > the stuff from gentoo/xml/htdocs/main/en/ as well?
8
9 How about having a new mailing list with all the messages translators
10 need, so proj/ and security/ as well? I have polish files out there and
11 will be very happy to see when updates to them come, as if they are
12 small enough i can fix in a second, not waiting few days for trads
13 refresh and me noticing it. If it was a separate list, noone unhappy
14 could possible flame us back about adding new dirs and also you will
15 quickly after adding main demand having proj also in there, so let's do
16 it once and for good.
17 --
18 gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list