From: Marco Mascherpa <m.mascherpa@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] 2007.0 mojo
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:58:51
1 On Monday 12 March 2007 12:23:09 Jan Kundrát wrote:
2 > I'd start with copying current 2006.1 stuff into draft (be sure to
3 > include CVS revision in the commit message as we don't use better SCM
4 > that would keep track of that), then applying any changes that are
5 > required without any revbumps *and* without mixing content and
6 > formatting changes. Each commit should either touch the real content
7 > (and nothing else) or just change formatting, fix typos etc. It's a real
8 > PITA to go through a diff for a paragraph just to see someone fixed
9 > spelling in one word or (even worse) just re-wrapped text.
10
11 Yes please,
12 that is my request as well! :)
15 Marco Mascherpa